As the telecom infrastructure ages, maintenance is increasingly important. Our maintenance teams are equipped to perform repairs on a variety of structures, including monopoles, guyed/self-support towers, rooftops, water tanks, small cells and in-building DAS sites. NeoCom manages extensive long-term contracts, like portfolio cathodic protection installs, as well as urgent, one-time issues that may arise as a result of a routine inspection, issues affecting customer service or disaster recovery. Our project managers work with our maintenance crews and various inspection departments to ensure issues are effectively and promptly resolved.
- Reactive tower maintenance and general site maintenance for a major carrier in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and South Carolina
- Reactive tower maintenance in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina and South Carolina for another large cell carrier
- Reactive tower maintenance in Georgia and Alabama for a telecommunications company
- Emergency site restoration from natural disasters
- Vault repairs and upgrades
- Site survey and inspection reporting
Our wide-ranging expertise has helped us provide innovative solutions to our clients’ problems.
A mobile carrier did not have a centralized maintenance department in the Georgia market to repair daily site issues. This affected customers’ data usage and service.
NeoCom created a full technical services department to meet the daily reactive maintenance needs of the carrier’s Georgia market. This department has now handled the company’s repairs and maintenance in Georgia for more than 10 years, working on everything from the ground to the top of the tower.
Work With Us
Learn how we can help you make your telecommunications project a reality.